Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

B in the Fall

September has finally graced us with its presence and with it came a lot of changes in the world of fashion. Beatrice may be gallivanting to charitable events, but we are more interested in her flaunting that classic fall get-up, leather jacket, black hosiery, and earthy toned shirts.




Today's outfit pieces were picked out from my two favorite stores Forever21 and Old Navy. Both these stories carry affordable and stylish ware for the average fashionista on a TIGHT budget like me.




Fall brings crispy leaves, pleather ware, boots, sweaters, and pumpkin spice lattes. I am so excited for the catchy outfits to be assembled for you this season. I just hope my wallet won't suffer, because of it...oh wait who am I kidding of course it will.

Hope you like B's inspirational outfit for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment